HOW DO THESE ESSENTIAL OILS WORK?
These antiviral Essential oils is incredibly useful for killing topical and airborne bacteria and viruses. When we inhale through the nose, airborne molecules interact with the olfactory organs and almost immediately.
Cinnamon and clove oil contains many components that are beneficial for your health, but one of the primary constituents that we need to mentions is:
Carvacrol, its an active ingredient that studies found to be effective in treating a cough and combating different viruses and bacteria that can enter the lungs. It works as an expectorant which means that it can ease a cough and aid in the removal of secretions as well.
When used in aromatherapy, it provides a boost to the immune system to keep your lungs and body feeling healthy and refreshed.
Steam inhalation with essential oils is one of the most recommended age-old home remedies used extensively to calm and open the nasal passages and get respite from the cold or a sinus infection. It is also called steam therapy in which you inhale Aromatic vapour. In this technique, Essential oils with warm water is believed to loosen the mucus in the nasal passages, throats and lungs. This relieves symptoms of inflamed, swollen blood vessels in the nasal passages and eases congestion and other respiratory symptoms.
- Eases Breathing
- Supports lungs
- Sinus infection
- Nasal Allergies
- The Common cold
- Treats Throat pain
- Treats Respiratory Tract Infection
- Boosts your Body’s Immunity
Directions of use
- Steam: Add 3-5 drops in hot water and inhale.
- Inhalation: Take 1 drop and rub your hands. Now take
few deep breaths.
- Diffuser: Add 8-10 drops in a diffuser.
- Handkerchief: Add 2-3 drops on handkerchief / Tissue.
- Pillow: Add 3-5 drops on Pillow.
- Bath: Add 3-5 drops in a Bucket / Bath Tub.
- Do not use it on the skin.
- Should not be used in the face mask
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for children below 3 years.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Possible dermal irritation and / for sensitization in some individuals may occur.
- Guidance of an aromatherapy practitioner is recommended in case of pregnancy, Epileptic, Liver damage or any other medical problem.
- Not recommended for sensitive skin.
- If irritation occurs in the body, wash with plenty of water.
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.