Enriched with the organic chemical linalyl acetate, Clary Sage is known as one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils when used aromatically and internally. This herbaceous oil can be used for a variety of purposes externally .In the Middle Ages, Clary Sage was used for its benefits to the skin and has continued to be popular for its topical benefits. When applied topically, Clary Sage oil calms and soothes the skin. Clary Sage oil can also be applied to promote healthy-looking hair and scalp. If used aromatically, Clary Sage oil promotes feelings of relaxation in preparation for a restful night’s sleep.
Calming and relaxing, Clary Sage essential oil is commonly used for a soothing massage, particularly during menstruation. It also has stress-reducing effects when used aromatically, and skin-clarifying properties when applied topically to the skin.
Direction of Use
- During your menstrual cycle, rub five drops on your abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water with Epsom salts for a stress-relieving bath.
- Diffuse or apply to pillow at night to create an environment for restful sleep.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.