Foot corns are hardened layers of skin that develops from your skin’s response to friction and pressure. Lessens friction and relives pain. Reduces from spreading and regrowth of corn. Quick results within few days.
- Lessens friction and relieves pain.
- Reduces from spreading and regrowth of corn.
- Promotes smooth skin and new cell production.
- Foot corn can be removed without any surgery.
- Removes callus and corns.
- Quick result within few days.
- 100% Natural ingredients.
- Free from salicylic acid.
- Safe and effective.
Directions of use
Only for Corn Foot. This solution is for external application only.
- 1. Wash the affected foot area of corn with soap water and wipe it off with a dry towel.
- Mix the given solution completely well before use. It should be in the form of paste.
- Using the tip of the wooden applicator (not by finger), apply
the paste in the affected area of the corn foot.
Be careful not to spread or apply the paste in other areas of
the foot. If by any chance the paste, spreads into the other
areas of the feet, do make sure to immediately wipe it with a
- Apply the paste daily at night twice with an interval of 20
minutes & wash in the morning.
- There can be irritation or pain in the foot area during the
application of the paste after 7 to 10 days. This means that
the paste goes into the root level to do its healing. If the
irritation occurs, stop using the paste and apply coconut oil.
- Then, there will be a bad fluid that comes out, which is black
in colour from the corn foot area. During that time, you
should not apply the paste in those areas. Instead, you
should apply coconut oil.
- After a week’s time all the bad fluid will drain out from the
affected areas of the feet completely and will appear as if
the area is scooped. Apply coconut oil for a week.
- If in case the healing didn’t happen within 15 days of time,repeat the process again.
- Make sure not to discard the corn foot crumps using a bladeor a knife.
- If blood is seen in the corn foot stop using, until it is healed.
- Do not wipe off the medicine using your hands. It is enough if
you apply the paste using a small stick.
- keep your foot from dust or mud entering the feet during the
days of application.
- Recommended only for 14 yrs and above.
- Diabetic patients should not use it.
- Should not be used on Warts,Pimples, Black Spots, Moles etc.,
- Close the rubber lid tight after use.
- Use within 15 days after opening the bottle.
- Keep it in a cool dry place.