Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. Applied topically, Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
Lavender reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep*
Helps ease feelings of tension.*
• Apply to the temples or back of the neck for a relaxing, calming effect.
• Rub on the bottoms of feet of a restless child before bedtime.
• Apply to occasional skin irritations.
Direction of Use
Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Daffodil Virgin Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.