Like many of the spice and herb oils, Nutmeg is very useful for the occasional queasy stomach and sluggish digestion. As a warming oil, it may be helpful in easing the achy joints which come from normal aging or wear and tear.
- Relieves Pain.
- Improves Sleep-Quality.
- Maintains Health Blood Circulation.
- Maintains Healthy Respiratory Function.
Direction of Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Daffodil Virgin Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.