Rose essential oil, one of the most precious essential oils in the world. The labor-intensive and delicate process of harvesting and distilling rose petals produces a sweet floral aroma that’s renowned in the perfume and essential oil industries.. Rose can be applied to pulse points for an uplifting aroma throughout the day. It can be used to balance moisture levels in the skin, reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, and promote a healthy and even skin tone. Rose can also be applied to the neck and wrists for a beautiful and romantic personal fragrance.
- Emotionally uplifting
- Helps balance moisture levels in the skin
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Promotes an even skin tone and healthy complexion
- Apply to pulse points to uplift mood throughout the day
- Use on areas of concern twice daily to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections
- Apply to neck and wrists for a personal fragrance
Direction of Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.